Thu, Aug 17|
Application Page for the Flexible Pathway
Please register here to enrol for the flexible module-wise pathway of the globally accredited Mindfulness Teacher Training Certification program, and gear up to begin a life-changing journey.
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
The pre-requisites for applying for the IMTA accredited Mindfulness Teacher Training Certification (MTT) are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 years regular mindfulness meditation practice
- Attended an 8-Week Mindfulness Based Course like the MBWE, MBSR, MBCT etc which should include the Day of Mindfulness/Silent retreat. If you have not completed this yet, sign-up here for an upcoming batch of MBWE
- Attended a 5-day or longer mindfulness meditation retreat with a qualified instructor, during or before the completion of this Course, find upcoming retreats here
- Proficiency in the English language
Application Process for MTT:
Submit the non-refundable application fee of INR 999 via this page and submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- Application fee payment receipt
- Updated resume
- Certificate of Completion or a verification letter as an evidence of completion of an 8 week mindfulness live/onsite class and the Retreat
- a 100 to 200 word personal statement about your intentions to join this teacher training programme
This is a one-time application and needs to be complted only once - whenever you decide to complete the whole of Mindfulness Teacher Training. It becomes essential only before enroling for Module 401.
Upon approval of your application, you will be sent fruther details.
- Ticket type
+₹24.98 service fee+₹24.98 service feeSale ended